Over the years, I’ve done several presentations at WordCamps and Meetups.
- 2016: Hefty Sites on WIMPy Servers — Susan and I combined our WordCamp Raleigh presentations into a single presentation, which we gave at the Alpharetta WordPress Meetup on October 19.
- 2016: Get Off My Lawn and Out of My Dashboard! — Scaling WordPress Multisite on a WIMP stack; WordCamp Raleigh 2016
See also: Susan Campbell’s Teachers Make the Worst Students! presentation
- 2013: Secure All The Things! — An updated version of the Higher Order Security presentation; WordCamp Atlanta 2013
See also: Presentation video from WordPress.TV
- 2012: Higher Order WordPress Security — Is WordPress insecure? You have to look at the bigger picture, which means knowing about security at a server and network level; Atlanta WordPress Users Meetup
- 2012: CSI: WordPress (Getting Into the Guts) — Why extensibility in WordPress rocks: APIs, themes, plugins, actions, filters, and metadata; WordCamp Birmingham 2012
- 2010: Pitfalls of a Popular Project — The growth of WordPress is phenomenal. But popularity can have a price; WordCamp Birmingham 2010
- 2009: Jumping Into WordPress Plugin Development — An introduction to the Hook and Filter APIs in WordPress; WordCamp Birmingham 2009, PHP Atlanta Meetup
- 2008: The Future of WordPress — My keynote presentation for WordCamp Birmingham 2008